(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
In our post-COVID era of chaos and disruptive innovation, there are so many great opportunities within reach; however, most smart and successful people miss out because of these proven proven traps. If you could overcome these traps, what could you accomplish? How much more successful could your plans for innovation and change, actually be?
This unique, visual book, teaches you how to think disruptively, providing specific steps to create real innovation and change. This book combines Jeremy's high energy, provocative thinking with tactics that have been battle-tested through thousands of his team's projects advising leading innovators like Disney, Starbucks, Amex, IBM, Adidas, Google, and NASA.
On top of all that, this is a double-sided book, paired with The Innovation Handbook, a revised edition of Jeremy's award-winning book, Exploiting Chaos.
From the Publisher
Side 1: What great ideas are so close within your grasp?
Everyone wants innovation to happen, but it’s much easier said than done. Drawing upon Jeremy Gutsche’s extensive work as a trusted advisor to Fortune 500 brands, billionaires and CEOs, Create the Future will help you break free from the traps that stand in the way of innovation and change.
As founder and CEO of Trend Hunter, the world’s largest trend-spotting platform, Jeremy is well versed in what it takes to build something truly disruptive. Arm yourself with his tactics, and prepare to reach your next level sooner.
Side 2: An Axiom Award-Winner and Amazon Bestseller, Revised & Expanded for Today
Downloaded as an ebook 400,000 times and delivered as an inspiring keynote with over 1.1 million views, Jeremy’s award-winning Exploiting Chaos has been updated and expanded to create The Innovation Handbook. Featuring memorable real-world case studies and plenty of thought-provoking questions to inspire next steps, it’s the perfect guide to turn your big idea into a reality.
1. Ability to Change: In our busy lives, we can get stuck in a rut and miss out on powerful opportunities. It’s hard to make change happen, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
2. Culture of Innovation: When it comes to innovation, culture is more important than strategy. By embedding innovation in your organizational culture, you can set yourself up for future wins.
3. Opportunity Hunting: Innovation happens when you can cut through the noise and home in on the ideas that matter most. Learn reusable frameworks to direct your focus.
4. Adaptive Innovation: Today’s innovative leaders have mastered creative thinking. By adopting their tactics, you can too.
5. Infectious Messaging: Most marketers are stuck in a mindset of traditional advertising and clichés. To gain an edge on the competition, you must cultivate infection.
Publisher:Fast Company Pr (March 10, 2020)
Item Weight:1.7 pounds
Dimensions:7 x 1.1 x 8.9 inches