(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Achieve healthy vagus nerve tone and reduce stress, improve well-being, and heal your mind and body with Polyvagal Theory and Yoga
The vagus nerve connects your throat to your facial muscles and extends from your brain stem to your intestines and stomach. Peak emotional and physical well-being is directly correlated to a healthy vagus nerve, leading to alleviation of the negative effects of PTSD, anxiety, and depression.
In this book, Isaac Anderson and Gabriel Dubois discuss evidence-based yoga practices and principles, as well as Dr. Stephen Porges’ research and development of polyvagal theory, so that you can stimulate and influence vagal tone and regain body and mind balance.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to get out of “fight-or-flight” mode using science-backed techniques
- How to use polyvagal theory to heal yourself and improve your life
- The evidence-based vagus nerve stimulation methods that will improve health and well-being
- The relationship between the vagus nerve and weight loss
- The vagus nerve’s role in depressive symptoms
- How meditation and yoga can improve vagus nerve health
- And so much more!
Yoga and polyvagal theory are key to achieving a healthy vagal tone and restoring the optimal balance of both your parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems, so you can be more resilient in the face of radical change and life stresses.
Be on your way to science-based healing!
Scroll up and Click on “buy now” today!